1. Modification of the Site or Terms of Service - We reserve the
right, in our sole discretion, at any time to modify,these Terms
of Service without notice. All modified terms and conditions will
be effective after they are posted on the Site. If any modified
terms and conditions are not acceptable to you,one can continue
with the previous t&c for 1 month & your sole remedy is to cease
using the program
2. Registration and Eligibility a.To become a Member you must be at least 13 years old and should be invited by a board member of milliondots after the complete payment of fee. b. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and corresponding Account information. You agree not to disclose your password to anyone. You agree that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. If any of the contents are misused or shared, it will be considered as an offense and membership will be terminated and will be charged by law. c. You will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and will maintain as current and promptly update relevant personal information provided to us. You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use. d. Membership is accessible for an individual who completed the registration process for span of 6 years (Service lifetime)
3. Termination; Cancellation. a. We may immediately terminate or suspend your access to the Program and Services and remove any material (including User Submissions) from the Site or our servers, in the event that you breach these Terms of Service. b. Being a part of any community or same niche business - immediate termination of membership will be done c. Being inactive for more than 2 weeks without prior notice will bring a permenent cancellation of membership d. Any behaviour that spread hatred or negativity by a student, permenent ban of members will the action. in this case, the decision of trainers will be final.
4. Content. a. The whole syllabus are taught as phases. One have to complete one phase to start with the other b. Assignments are mandatory for a phase completion. c. Access to Milliondots Trader's Community will be only if you pass the eligibility phase and in this case, the decision of trainer will be final. d. Community access will be free for 6 years (after fee payment) and have to pay an AMC yearly for the service. e. Any services will only be discontinued with a short notice.
5. Payment & Refund policy a. For a complete registratioin, each member has to pay the complete fee. partial payment wont make a person a program member. b. Service will be discontinued if any pending payments stands and can access the services once the fee is cleared. c. For any fee paid (Advance or full payment) is Non-Refundable. one can transfer the booking or seats to another person monitored by the student itself with consent of resective trainers. d. Any external fee collection between members, if found willl be considered as an offence and will be charged under law.